Call Us Now
Deadlines are very important in a Kentucky DUI cases. This could be vital to your case. Timing is extremely important.
Free DUI Consultation
Contact us (24 Hours a Day – 365 Days a Year) at (859) 685-1021 in the Lexington area or use the contact form below. We offer a free telephone or in-office consultation on all DUI cases.
Lexington, Kentucky 40507
Phone: (859) 685-1021
Usually, these consultations last between 30 minutes and one hour depending on your case. At the consultation, we will review the law, potential penalties, facts of your case, and begin to explore possible defenses. We will put together an immediate action plan that will include how to obtain driving privileges as quickly as possible.
You should bring your ticket, proof of insurance, and any questions you would like answered.
A few questions the Lexington DUI Lawyers of Suhre & Associates will ask you:
- When were you arrested?
- Did you take a breath test, urine test, or blood test? If so, what was the result?
- What field sobriety tests did the officer have you perform?
- When is your next court date?
- Did you have a valid license and insurance at the time of your arrest?
- Are you employed and what driving needs do you have?