- Do I Need a Criminal Defense Lawyer If I Shoot Someone Who Breaks Into My House?
- Fayette County Inmate Locator – What is it & How Do I Use It?
- How Does Parole Work in Kentucky?
- How Field Sobriety Tests Work
- How Long Does Alcohol Stay on Your Breath?
- How to Prepare for a Consultation with a Criminal Defense Lawyer
- How Your Criminal History Can Affect Your Current Case
- Kentucky Gun Laws Overview
- Understanding Mandatory Minimum Sentencing Requirements in Kentucky
- What Are Crimes Involving Moral Turpitude?
- What is a Criminal Defense Attorney and When Do You Need One?
- What is a Subpoena?
- What is An Indictment?
- What is the Age of Consent in Kentucky?
Lexington, KY Courts
- Lexington Circuit Court Clerk – 120 N Limestone # 103, Lexington, KY 40507
- United States District Court – 101 Barr St, Lexington, KY 40507
- Kentucky Supreme Court Justice – 1999 Richmond Rd # 2B, Lexington, KY 40502
- Fayette County Clerk’s Office – 162 E Main St, Lexington, KY 40507
Lexington, KY Libraries
- Lexington Public Library, Eastside Branch – 3000 Blake James Dr, Lexington, KY 40509
- Lexington Public Library, Central Library – 140 E Main St, Lexington, KY 40507
- Lexington Public Library, Beaumont Branch – 3080 Fieldstone Way, Lexington, KY 40513
- Lexington Public Library, Northside Branch – 1733 Russell Cave Rd, Lexington, KY 40505
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.